In 2023 the pool will open weekends starting Memorial Day weekend. The pool will be open daily starting June 13 thru Labor Day.
Preserve Pool Facility
Preserve members and their guests:
- Member ID Cards for pool and tennis court usage are available at the Preserve Center Office. THE CARDS ARE PERMANENT AND USED FROM YEAR TO YEAR. for admission to the pool. LOST CARDS ARE $15.00 TO REPLACE
- Guest Fees: $5 per adult, $3 per child under age 18 and must be with Preserve member.
- Non Member fees are $13.00 per adult, $8.00 per child under 18 and with an adult.
Children Under 10 Years of age are not admitted to the pool unless accompanied by an adult (18 years of age) No Exceptions.
Children in diapers: Children that wear diapers must wear a cloth diaper with plastic pants or specialty swim diapers to enter the pool. Specialty swim diapers can be purchased at the pool or brought in from home. Regular disposable diapers of any type are not allowed in the pools.
Pool Schedule: The pool will open weekends (Saturday/Sunday) beginning on Memorial Day weekend and open on Tuesday, June 13th The pool will close for the season after Labor Day weekend.
Hours of operation: Monday- Saturday Noon to 8 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Bad Weather: Pool must be closed for 30 minutes following lightning. In the case of severe weather (wind, rain), the pool may be closed for a short period or for the day based on weather conditions and safety factors. If in doubt, call The Preserve Center at 952-941-8400.
Adult Lap Swim: Is not available before pool hours at this time.
No Diving in Sand Bottom Lake Pool. Violation will result in immediate removal from the pool for the day. This zero entry pool is shallow and diving could result in severe personal injury.
Diving Well: Diving allowed from diving boards only in diving well.
No free swimming allowed in diving well. Only one person on a board at a time; one bounce only on boards; must swim to opposite side of the pool to exit pool. No balls or goggles allowed. Children must be accompanied by an adult if under age 10.
Proper Swim Attire: Must be worn if entering the water.
Showers: All swimmers must take a cleansing shower prior to entering the pool area for swimming.
Infections or Communicable Diseases; Persons having an infection, open sores, or communicable disease or illness are not permitted in the pool.
Spitting, Spouting of Water, Blowing Nose: Not permitted in the pool.
No Flotation Devices: Including water wings, air mattresses, flotation swimsuits, lifesavers and PFDs. These devices provide false security and are forbidden by our insurance coverage. No beach or tennis balls. Squeeze balls are permitted.
Mask, Fins and Snorkels: Not permitted except on Monday – Friday from 6-8 p.m. Glass masks are never permitted.
Visiting with the lifeguards is prohibited.
RULES OF OPERATION
1. Pool Cards: Must be shown to enter. No card-No entry. cards may not be lent to anyone. Children must be at least 10 years old to enter pool alone without an adult.
2. Guests: Guests/Non-members must be accompanied by a Preserve member.
3. No Smoking or Alcohol in the Entire Pool Facility. Any person under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to use the facility.
4. No Pets.
5. No Swimming when pool is closed: If a person is caught swimming after regular pool hours, swimming privileges will be revoked for the remainder of the season and the individual can and will be prosecuted for trespassing.
6. Glass: No glass of any kind is permitted in the pool area. This includes, but is not limited to, soda bottles, drinking glasses, mirrors and glass swim masks.
7. Eating is allowed in designated picnic area only. No food or beverage, other than water, allowed on the beach. Please recycle cans and plastics in provided containers.
8. Unsafe or Inappropriate Behavior: If a person is deliberately breaking rules after lifeguard warning, he or she will be asked to leave for the day, and his or her ID card may be confiscated based on the circumstances of offense.
9. Running or Rough Play: Not permitted.
10. Digging: No digging of deep holes on the beach. Small holes must be filled before leaving the area.
11. Lost or Stolen Property: The Preserve Association is not responsible for lost or stolen items, but does provide a “Lost & Found”. Please do not bring valuable possessions to the pool.
- Lake Pond/ Sand Bottom Pool – 3/4 acres of surface water with sand bottom and beaches. Water is continuously filtered and treated meeting the highest standards.
- Diving Pool – adjacent to main pool is a 42” x 50’ x 13 ½ dive pool with two one-meter boards.
- Bath House
- Ice Cream Treats for sale
- Picnic Tables
BE SAFE AND ENJOY!