Have a question not answered here? Email us!
How can I contact the Preserve Association?
- By phone: 952-941-8400
- By email: Cindy@PreserveAssociation.com
- By website: www.preserveassociation.com
- In person during office hours (see next question)
- By mail at:
11221 Anderson Lakes Parkway
Eden Prairie, MN 55344-4086
What are the Preserve Center office hours?
Office hours are Tuesday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. September -May
June – Labor Day we are open Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
What are the pool hours and opening dates?
Monday through Friday 12 noon to 8 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Open Memorial weekend and stays open the first Tuesday in June until Labor Day
What would cause the swimming pool be closed during the season?
- The pool can only be opened with an air temperature at 65 degrees or above.
- Pool will be closed for inclement weather.
- Pool will be cleared for 30 minutes after either thunder or lightning.
- Pool will be cleared if contaminated.
- Pool will be closed if there are equipment or chemical problems.
- Pool will be closed if there is not adequate lifeguard staff.
We make every attempt to have the pool open seven days a week from the time the pool opens in mid June until Labor Day.
How do you rent Preserve Center?
- Preserve members are welcome to rent Preserve Center for a fee.
- Call center office at 952-941-8400 to determine availability of desired date.
- If ready to book reservation, a $50 non-refundable deposit must be placed with signed papers. Registration forms must be filled out.
- Thirty days prior to rental, a $400 damage deposit must be made at center.
- Further details and rates can be found in center rental section.
How do I find out when the next Preserve Association Board of Directors or Design Review Committee will meet?
Check calendar of events on website.
How do I know who to contact if I have an association problem or question?
Contact the center office to find who could best meet your needs