Have a question not answered here? Email us!
How can I contact the Preserve Association?
- By phone: 952-941-8400
- By email: Barbara@PreserveAssociation.com
- By Fax: 952-941-4978
- By website: www.preserveassociation.com
- In person during office hours (see next question)
- By mail at:
11221 Anderson Lakes Parkway
Eden Prairie, MN 55344-4086
How do I pay my annual dues?
Statements come out in January and are due by March 15 each year. Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card.
What are the Preserve Center office hours?
Office hours are Tuesday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. September -May
June – Labor Day we are open Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Extended hours on Thursday mid May thru June 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
What are the pool hours?
Open weekends only generally starting Memorial weekend. Open daily starting June 12, 2018 thru Labor Day.
Monday through Friday 12 noon to 8 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
What would cause the swimming pool be closed during the season?
- The pool can only be opened with an air temperature at 65 degrees or above.
- Pool will be closed for inclement weather.
- Pool will be cleared for 30 minutes after either thunder or lightning.
- Pool will be cleared if contaminated.
- Pool will be closed if there are equipment or chemical problems.
- Pool will be closed if there is not adequate lifeguard staff.
We make every attempt to have the pool open seven days a week from the time the pool opens in June until Labor Day.
How do you rent Preserve Center?
- Preserve members are welcome to rent Preserve Center for a fee.
- Call center office at 952-941-8400 to determine availability of desired date.
- If ready to book reservation, a $50 non-refundable deposit must be placed with signed papers. Registration forms must be filled out.
- Thirty days prior to rental, a $400 damage deposit must be made at center.
- Further details and rates can be found in center rental section.
How do I find out when the next Preserve Association Board of Directors or Design Review Committee will meet?
Check calendar of events on website.
How do I know who to contact if I have an association problem or question?
Contact the center office to find who could best meet your needs